WTW Alumni Association
W. T. White High
a public high school in the Dallas Independent School District
serving North Dallas students in grades 9-12. W.
T. White features
high academic standards, a diverse student body, and a well-rounded
program of educational and extracurricular activities. In
addition to having the highest TAKS scores in DISD for a traditional
high school, we were
selected as one of three National winners of the College
Award in 2003! W. T. White has a lot to
offer Dallas students and their families.
- 82% of graduates attend 4 year college or university ; 11% attend 2 year college
- 67% of all students enrolled in College Advanced Placement and pre-AP program
- Millions in scholarship awards each year.
- Extensive list of college acceptances.
- Highest TAKS scores for any Dallas ISD comprehensive high school
- More AP course offerings than area private schools.
- Dual credit plus technology partnerships with Brookhaven and Richland Community Colleges
- One the few Marine Corps JROTC programs in the country
- 18 athletic teams for boys and girls; club teams for
lacrosse and rodeo
- Debate, Academic Decathlon,
- Student Government, Honor Societies and Mentor Council
- Art, Chess, Drama, European
History, French, German, Key and Spanish Clubs
- Drill Team and Cheerleading
Performing and Visual Arts
- UIL One Act Play regularly advances to Regional Competition
- Many show choir students competed at State Competition
- Annual Musical with over 200 students performing
- Marching, Symphonic and Mariachi Bands
- Ballet Folklorico
- Step Team
- 75% hold master's degrees
- Average experience - 15 years
- Low faculty
- Faculty Advisory Committee
and Band Booster Clubs
- Outstanding PTSA
- Site Based Decision Making Team
- Rotary, DAR, Masons, Civic League, Neiman Marcus and Texas Pilgrims Student Awards
- Homecoming Parade
subscribe to an email service that broadcasts information to the W. T.
White High School community, email:
If you do not have
Adobe Acrobat, you can get it for FREE by clicking the logo below.